Getting a Spanish mortgage is no easy feat. Sure, you can walk into a bank and obtain a mortgage. However, to enhance your chances of a positive application in the form of a Spanish mortgage approval we strongly recommend using our professional help in obtaining your Spanish mortgage.
If you do not speak Spanish then we recommend it even stronger. here are some reasons using a Spanish mortgage service might be beneficial to you in the long run.
Spanish Mortgage rates and terms
Using a professional company gives you access to the entire market for your mortgage.
- We can help you get access to the entire mortgage market. Requesting mortgage approval with many different banks to see which offers the best deal.
- The relationship with the bank’s decision-makers may be the difference between one rate and another potentially saving you thousands of euros in the long run on your Spanish mortgage repayments.
- We do all the work for you. We deal with the bank, the paperwork the application, the language, the red tape that is common in Spain, your end of the bargain is to provide the necessary paperwork for the mortgage application. You also need an NIE Number.
- All this means the mortgage application will be stress-free and that are you more likely to get a positive result.
- 2.3%, as opposed to 2.6% interest rate, can literally mean thousands of euros in the term of your Spanish mortgage. We can get approval by several banks and in turn, negotiate the best deal.
Getting a Spanish mortgage yourself?
It is not impossible to get a Spanish mortgage yourself. If you feel confident then go for it. The point we are trying to make is that we know how to negotiate with the banks, have first name terms with many of the bank’s decision-makers and as things grind very slowly in Spain we have the ability to speed up the process if need be. Leave the heavy lifting to us.
Excellent service, helped me right through the process & got me a great deal with my mortgage. Definitely recommended!
Google Review of Equitas property Spain
There are two main structures for your Spanish mortgage. Variable and fixed. Variable mortgages in the EU and generally cheaper and are linked to Euribor. This is the EU interest rate that goes up and down dependent on the market. Euribor linked mortgages the percentage you pay can be cheaper than a fixed rate.
Fixed rates are generally higher. A typical Spanish mortgage can be around 2/2’6% dependent on which Spanish bank and how well the mortgage is negotiated. Having a fixed rate Spanish mortgage means that you will always know the amount you will have to pay for the entire duration of your mortgage payments.