NIE & Residencia

When buying property in Spain, you need an NIE number. If you intend to make a permanent move you may also want to apply for Residencia. Equitas Property can help and advise you to achieve both easily. With Spanish speakers we book and attend appointments as well as completing all necessary documentation. We can also gain power of attorney to deal with everything on your behalf, making the process completely hassle free.

  • Assistance with preparing & submitting application
  • Accompanied to police station for presentation of application
  • Collection of NIE on your behalf if required
  • Advice on supporting documents if needed
  • Bi-lingual service
I consent to receiving information via telephone & email from Equitas Property.
To see how we use your data, view our privacy policy.